Monday 3 June 2013

painful correction

Cruel it may seem as the child cries to sleep, however painful it is in the heart of the mom who loves the child.

I don't know if I have done the right thing. Don't even know was it a problem with the child refusing to sleep or has it got to do with the child wanting to be carried to sleep. Therefore I left the child to crying after some time of coaxing him to sleep.

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in a way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 23:13 Do not withhold correction from a child, for if you beat him with a rod, he will not die.
 

Ben, Mommy wants to tell you this,
Proverbs 3:11-12 My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, nor detest His correction; for whom the LORD loves He corrects, just as a father the on in whom he delights.

"Daddy God, give me wisdom to handle your children that I will do the right thing at the right time."

No comments:

Post a Comment